Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall

i fucking hate you. i hate the way you make me feel you make me want to severly hurt you you drive me crazy you with your lies and exaggerations you with your bullying and faking i fucking hate you your voice alone makes me feel sick the sight of you makes me want to turn the other way i hate the way that you are i hate the way you look with your box like shape i hate that you try to control me with your manipulations that you treat me like im less than you like im just a stupid dumb kid i hate the way your blank eyes stare at me so void of any feeling i want to pound your face to pull your hair out to slam you repeatedly against the wall till you pass out from pain and loss of blood i want to make you feel all of the pain that you make me feel that you've made me feel my whole damned life i hate you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment