Wednesday, March 23, 2011

See Me

Thoughts filled with dreams of you
With dreams of what we two could be
But truth is seen in harsh reality
The truth is there's no you and me

All my hope and all my prayers
Are held to help bring you my way
But all the tears and all my fears
Are what I think will come to me

I am not dumb, I am not blind
I see too well I'm not your kind
My looks, my ways are not your dream
But yet my traits are what you need

If only you could close your eyes
My beauty you'd see deep inside
My soul it calls out loud to you
Your soul it reaches for mine too

Try to see me with your heart
For this way you can know who I am
It is in this way I can transform
And be who it is you want to see

Only through love's bird's eye view
will my inner beauty shine
To finally surpass all of the dreams
Where I am yours and you are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment