Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dirty Birds

May 2, 2007
Current mood:indescribable

Dirty Birds

Wrong choice, bad words, flying out like dirty birds
Tears rolling, ripping heart, no one's fault but mine alone
I'm the wrong one, the one in doubt, the one that you can do without
All the crying, all the pain, it's always driving me insane
 I'm the wrong one, I'm the black sheep
The failure, the disappointment, past my peak
Selfish, loathing, so uncaring
All for me please, no one daring
Tell me all that you think is wrong
You know I can take it, you know I'm strong
But after its doled out, I'm found lacking
They all think that all is fine now and I'll let them think it's true
But inside I feel me dying
Heart is broken and torn in two
Slashes on my arms are aching
Begging to be cut anew
I wish that I could let them see this
Open up my aching chest
Let them see the broken soul within me locked inside my beating breast
Know the pain that is inside me
See my freshly bleeding wounds
Feel the whip marks, watch the whelps bleed
Let them see how strong and hard the beatings given by my own hand and sick mind
Just let me pay for all the wrong deeds
For I'm a loser- pay no mind
I'm an embarrassment- you said it and I heard you loud and clear
So I lead myself into my own blackhole
Full of loathing, doubt, and tears
Deep into the cold dark dungeon, the torture chamber of my crazy mind's design
Marissa Hokulani Kamamalu Gibson- May 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment