Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where is the light?

Oct 17, 2007
Current mood:frustrated

Where is the light?

With heavy heart I write these words. No escape from this pain can I find. I try and talk to myself to focus on the positive, but all I see is the negative. I'm constantly surrounded by people, but always feel so utterly alone. I hear the drone of their words and the constantly changing expressions of their faces, and I hear nothing- I feel nothing. It's affecting, every part of my life. My relationships are suffering, my work life is suffering, my personal life is suffering, I am suffering. I can't seem to change this train of thought. All I want is escape. Escape from this constant barrage of self destructive thoughts. Hopelessness. I even seek out God, but I think even he has turned a deaf ear on me. All I keep asking myself is....Why, and why not?


Marissa Hokulani Kamamalu Gibson- Oct 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment