Thursday, November 18, 2010

Make me beg

Sep 14, 2007
Current mood:gloomy

Make me beg

Twisted emotions, not sure where this wind is blowing me
Aching for the ocean, for the peace of it's waves to wash over me
Feeling absolutely insane, all of these thoughts are overwhelming me
Wanting to feel pain, the emotions pouring red right out of me.
Why does it have to be this way? Why does this life have to test my strength?
I can prove I'm not strong, just keep right on pushing me to the edge.
Razor sharp is the blade in my hand, my blood is begging to pour out.
Wanting to feel the sweet pain of the cut, so that I can feel something else.
Not sure where these hazy, crazy things I think are leading me.
All I know is I want an escape that somehow is eluding me.
My emotions are running so strong.
Hear my screams that aren't escaping me.
Why does this world have to go on?
Feel like it would be better if it lacked me.
This song that is trapped inside my head is slowly driving me insane.
There is no outward reason for my pain but it's still onwardly driving me.
Tearing and clawing at my flesh is this sensation that is filling me.
Want the world to end tonight, that's where these thoughts are leading me.
Help me scratch out of this box that is entrapping me.
Want the cool fingers of death to take their forever grip on me.
The slumber of everlasting sleep it is begging for me to come.
Alas I will succumb, alas I will succumb.
Come to me dark angel, I wait for Thee in anticipating pleasure.

Marissa Hokulani Kamamalu Gibson- Sept 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment