Thursday, November 18, 2010

Waking from a very erotic dream that went horribly wrong

Apr 5, 2008

Waking from a very erotic dream that went horribly wrong

It is easy, almost too easy that we tend to want to give into our carnal pleasures. Why is this viewed in such a negative light? You can't help who or why you are attracted someone, but mostly you have this overwhelming sense of need to make that person a part of your life. I have one such person in my life that  I am soo thankful that he is a part of my life and that he has always been willing to lend and ear or a hand. So why then do we get into such great misunderstanding????? I have no idea. All I know is that I want to do everthing I can to improve this person's life.

Marissa Hokulani Kamamalu Gibson- Apr. 08

No comments:

Post a Comment