Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let the Doctor cure your ills

May 2, 2007
Current mood:indescribable

Let the Doctor cure your ills

The burning rush of negative emotions
Flowing hard through my viens
Like where a river meets the ocean
Tired of the same, the inane, making me feel insane
Aching to maim, to feel pain, to see the red sticky, sweet blood leak from a vein
I'm on fire, I'm murder for hire
Ready for a fight- punches packed with fervered delight
Holding back a scream, living out a torturing bad dream
Feeling my legs ache, searching for an escape
Needing to feed this angry hunger
Wanting to be raped, pilaged, and plundered
Tear open my flesh, blood pouring out fresh
Can't think of the words to make sense of this world
Streaming, dreaming, screaming
Anger, pain, frustration, elation
Dormant and waiting for this day of eruption
Say the wrong thing and you're dead in the wreckage
Can't come to reason this illogic season
Feel myself burning down to mere ashes
Can't stop the seething, writhing and lashes
Want to be beaten, murdered by numbers
Need to feel pain at the heights of pleasure
Willing to succumb to this maddness and pressure
Willing to forsake all that's sane for no reason
The tip of the knife
The slide of a razor
Euphoria of drugs that increase my delusion
Wanting the pain and pleasure infusion
Lazy, crazy, hazy, dazy
Pre-life, mid-life, death, and post mortem
Everything this anger makes me feel

Here you go, take this pill. Everything will be better in the morning.


Marissa Hokulani Kamamalu Gibson- April 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment